|Start of DSA application process||7 May|
Applicants can download an application form from the school website.
Students who are not studying in Singapore mainstream primary schools need to obtain a registration number from MOE Customer Service Centre before applying.
DSA – CCA
DSA – Community Youth Leadership DSA – Visual Arts
7 May to 16 Jul
7 May to 13 Aug
7 May to 13 Aug
|Forms with relevant documents are to be submitted to school’s general office. Documents must be certified true copies.|
|Selection Exercise (Trials/auditions/interviews)||2 Jul to 31 Aug||Shortlisted candidates will be invited for trial/audition (CCA areas) and interview at Orchid Park Secondary School. Details will be provided to shortlisted candidates.|
Exercise School Preference
- Students who receive at least one DSA-Sec offer (i.e. Confirmed Offer (CO) or Wait List (WL) ) will receive a School Preference Form through their primary school.
- P6 students identified under CO and WL may indicate up to a max 3 schools in the School Preference Form. They can do so online via the DSA-Sec Internet System (DSA-Sec IS) or through their primary schools.
- Students who are not studying in MOE mainstream schools will need to collect their School Preference Forms from MOE customer service centre. They will submit their preferences via DSA-Sec internet system or at MOE customer service centre.
- DSA-Sec offers not taken up will be considered as lapsed.
29 Oct, 9am to
2 Nov, 3pm
- The results of the DSA-Sec Exercise will be released to students, on the same day as the release of PSLE results.
- Unsuccessful DSA-Sec
applicants will be issued with Sec 1 option form, informing them that their
applications are unsuccessful.
Between 22 and 26 Nov
Successful DSA-Sec candidates are NOT allowed to participate in the S1 posting exercise.