Home > Direct School Admission
Direct School Admission
Thank You for your interest in Orchid Park Secondary School
Important notes before applying:
1) Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the schools’ academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent. General Ability Test and Higher Ability Selection Test (HAST) is not required.
2) Only shortlisted applicants will be required to go through a trial/audition and interview.
3) Successful DSA applicants are NOT allowed to participate in the annual S1 Posting Exercise to opt for secondary schools, and are expected to honour the commitment to the allocated DSA-Sec school for the entire duration of the programme.
4) Successful DSA applicants are NOT allowed to transfer to another school after the release of the PSLE results.
5) In addition, successful DSA applicants while guaranteed a place in the CCA, will not be guaranteed a place in the school team (not applicable for Uniformed Group applicants). Selection into the school team will still be based on merit, subjected to good conduct in school.
6) A copy of the 2018 DSA-Sec Exercise Application Form can be downloaded here. Alternatively, interested applicants may collect a copy of the application form from Orchid Park Secondary School General Office during office hours (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm).
7) All completed application forms (with supporting documents) are to be submitted before the deadline indicated on the application form. Orchid Park Secondary School 10 Yishun Street 81 Singapore 768454 Re: DSA Application
Orchid Park Secondary School
10 Yishun Street 81
Re: DSA Application
Applicants not studying in MOE schools, please click here for details