Home > DSA > DSA Physical Sports and Games
DSA Physical Sports and Games
The CCA programme in Orchid Park Secondary School provides students with a platform to discover their interests and talents. Each CCA is guided by a CCA Student Development Plan which is designed towards progressive development and attainment of CCA learning outcomes.
Physical Sports develop resilience, robustness, fair play and team spirit in students.
Orchid Park Secondary School invites all current Primary Six Students (or equivalent) to apply for admission to our school through DSA in the following categories:
|Physical Sports and Games|
|1. Basketball (Girls and Boys)|
|2. Floorball (Girls and Boys)|
|3. Football (Boys Only)|
|4. Hockey (Boys Only)|
|5. Netball (Girls Only)|
|6. Wushu (Girls and Boys)|
*Please click on the above links for more info
CRITERIA FOR PHYSICAL SPORTS AND GAMES
P6 students who meet the following criteria may apply:
1) A member of their primary school’s CCA
Have represented their primary school in inter-school competitions and/or taken part in external competitions relevant to the applied sports and games
Have the following attributes
- Display a passion for the sports applied and possess a positive learning attitude
- Physically inclined with strong relevant psychomotor skills (techniques, agility, speed, etc)
- Show tactical awareness in the applied sports and games
- Conduct grade of at least ‘Very Good’ in his/her Primary 5 and Primary 6 school report
* Please note that meeting all the criteria does not guarantee the student will be shortlisted/given an offer.
Mr Paul Tan
Mr Tan Tong Leng
Updated as of 5th May '21'