Home > DSA > DSA Performing Arts
DSA Performing Arts
The CCA programme in Orchid Park Secondary School provides students with a platform to discover their interests and talents. Each CCA is guided by a CCA Student Development Plan which is designed towards progressive development and attainment of CCA learning outcomes.
Performing Arts instil in students a sense of graciousness and an appreciation for the rich culture and heritage of the different Arts genre in our multi-racial society.
Orchid Park Secondary School invites all current Primary Six Students (or equivalent) to apply for admission to our school through DSA in the following categories:
|1. Concert Band (Girls and Boys)|
|2. Choir (Girls and Boys)|
|3. Modern Dance (Contemporary/Modern) (Girls and Boys)|
|4. English Drama (English) (Girls and Boys)|
|5. Guitar-Ensemble (Girls and Boys)|
*Please click on the above links for more info
CRITERIA FOR PERFORMING ARTS
P6 students who meet the following criteria may apply:
1) A member of their primary school’s CCA
Have participated/represented in School/Public performances (including school concert, community events, cultural exchanges or equivalent) in the Performing Arts
Have the following attributes
- Display a strong interest and aptitude for the Performing Arts
- Ability to work in teams
- Relevant qualification(s) in the Performing Arts (if any)
- Conduct grade of at least ‘Very Good’ in his/her Primary 5 and Primary 6 school report
* Please note that meeting all the criteria does not guarantee the student will be shortlisted/given an offer.
Mr Paul Tan
Mr Tan Tong Leng
Updated as of 5th May '21'